My young life wasn’t really good; I was bullied countless times. I only had the support of my Mom & Dad and the friendship of about 20 to 30 people. Even though we argue like a normal family, I love my Mom and dad. My mom and I have an amazing relationship. My dad is a huge influence and a good musician.
I taught myself to sing. I play 4 instruments, Guitar, Piano, Drums, & Trumpet. I describe myself as a small town kid with big city dreams because that’s basically what I’ve always been and always will be. If you have a dream, don’t let anybody cut you down.
I made a YouTube account to show people what I could do, and from that I was contacted by an amazing song writer and music producer named Chris Dixon who is now my manager. I am very approachable. To get my attention, be yourself; say “Hi!” and smile. I’m a fan of fans!
I started singing at age 2…
- Current Age: 15
- Eye Color: Hazel
- First Kiss: age 9
- Family: Mom, Brenda, Dad, David
- Best Friends: Everyone,
- Dog: Moe
- I like: videogames, and girls.
- Favorite Foods: Pasta, Pizza & Cheese.
- Hobbies: Skating, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Singing.
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Artists: Michael Jackson, Usher, Chris Brown, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber.
- Favorite movies: Disney movies
- Favorite TV Shows: American Idol, Greys Anatomy.
- Favorite Romantic Movie: A Walk To Remember.
- I like in a girl: A good smile and pretty eyes, and a great personality, and a sense of humor.
- My best subjects: Art and Science
- The first thing I do when I get to a hotel: I jump on the bed.
- 99% of the time I say ‘lol’; I don’t actually laugh.